Angela's Reviews > I Thirst for You

I Thirst for You by Susan Sizemore

Jul 30, 10

bookshelves: romance, vampire, were
Read from June 26 to 28, 2010, read count: 1

** spoiler alert ** I finally read it, and enjoyed it as much as I Burn for You, in fact I am going to see if there are more than just the first three (I have the next one, Hunger for you, and have started it all ready :-)

Beware the spoilers that start below:

So this is the story of Marcus Cage, a renegade vampire who is being hunted by mad scientists intent on discovering the secret to immortality. He has escaped, and runs (hunts down) our heroine, Josephine, known as Jo, although our guy calls her by her full name. She is an empath and he is drawn to her psychicness.

He of course kidnaps her, because that is the way to cement a relationship, but he refuses to rape her, even though he wants her so bad he can hardly stand it. After several days (weeks??) of hunkering down in hotel rooms together she gives in, as she wants him as badly as he wants her...this could partly be because he has been taking her blood, he needs the strength to get rid of the bad stuff the mad scientists put in his system. Anyway...they begin the bonding process and ... then he lets her go. Because he is afraid for her safety. she gets duped by the mad scientists to leading them to Marcus (because by now she can sense him)...and they are both captured. They eventually escape, with some help from Colin (who I think was also in the first book), and get away, and live happily ever after...for now anyway.

I really liked the characters...Marcus was bad, but with some morals, and he was funny. gotta love the humor. And Josephine was strong, but not too strong. She is the one who ends up saving the day, as she is a pilot ;-). Anyway, it is a cheesy romance story, and I really liked it. Yeah for cheesy romance.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Thirst for You.