Angela's Reviews > Deeply, Desperately

Deeply, Desperately by Heather Webber

Sep 01, 10

bookshelves: borrowed-from-library
Read from August 27 to 28, 2010

I loved the first book in this series, truly, madly, and I'm happy to say that I loved this one just as much. Lucy continues to be such a fun character. She can be headstrong and impulsive but she truly cares about what is best for the people she loves. Her heart goes out to her clients, whether she is looking for their lost love from years ago or working with the police to find a missing person.

Webber keeps the book moving with multiple story lines. For a fairly short book, there really is a lot going on. Lucy is kept off-balance as she tries to discover the truth in what is happening around her while also sorting through her feelings for Sean. There is also a lot of humor in the book and the conversations between the characters range from quick banter to painful and serious. Although Webber's story lines twist and turn in ways that I don't always see coming, I still think it is the personalities of the characters and their interactions that make these books so fun for me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deeply, Desperately.