DarienMoya's Reviews > Without Reservations

Without Reservations by J.L. Langley

Jul 27, 11

bookshelves: my-m-m-lovin, 2010-reads, fave-books-of-2010, gay-for-you, gay-wolves-shifters, favorites, interracial-love
Read from April 22 to 25, 2010

^^^SMOKIN!^^^

More of my reviews and thoughts on my blog PANTS OFF REVIEWS

I loved this book, I did not expect to enjoy it so much so it came as a surprise. A very good surprise. The sex was hot, the characters enjoyable and I just love shifters especially gay shifters. I love their fierce protection of each other and all their other wolfy instincts.

Chayton Winston is native American and since very small he has been dreaming of his mate. A golden haired blue eye mate which is a no no for his mom. She is convinced that his mate will be of the same race as them. Which she should know better, a mate is chosen by destiny you are never given a choice. Chay is a vet and he is about to come in contact with a wolf that’s about to give him a fever. He knows the wolf is his mate but their aren’t any female wolves. Weird, but he’s thinking that his mate just might be the first. Well said wolf isn’t female and yeh its his mate, and damn he’s the most beautiful thing Chay has ever seen.

Keaton Reynolds is a smartass, he has an attitude problem. Well its to be expected if you are hated on because of your sexuality. Plus he’s been tossed from the family broke up with his Ahole boyfriend and was shot at. He is having a bad day, waking up in a new territory with a pounding headache and a hard on that could plough through solid rock. So maybe his day is not so bad, and all is wolf instincts is saying that this tall, dark and handsome stranger is his mate. Well seems Keaton has hit the jackpot with landing his mate, Chay is exactly his type but with that realization and a kiss Keaton’s world comes tumbling. Seems Chay is not gay, the day just got worst again.

So a relationship that started out faulty at best, bloomed into some serious love. Its one hot love, you can say the writing is borderline severe mushiness but I did not mind it. It worked in this story line, the mush fest came with some sexy scenes and sexy they were. I bloody lost my pants when Keaton shifted into his were/human form. Blazes that was catch a fire. I loved Chay nickname for Keaton (Little Bit) so cute. So things take a dangerous point when someone wants Chay’s Bit dead, who could it be now.

Overall a hot and sexy read filled with mystery and fun characters. The near ending was hilarious for me, makes you wanna run and pick up the next book quick quick. Thanks Buggy for hooking me up I enjoyed it immensely. I loved how Keaton was the stronger of the wolves even though his appearance doesn’t give it away. You mess with this wolf and his mate and you are gonna get bit , HARD! I give this 5 on the PL. I recommend ditching pants completely. Lets just say if I were a guy, I could of plough through some rock of my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Without Reservations.

04/22/2010 page 64
23.88% "Oh Feck! I love it." 3 comments
04/23/2010 page 152
56.72% "Geez, Chay's mom is a real pain. Gotta slow down its going by too fast."
04/23/2010 page 152
56.72% "Geez, Chay's mom is a real pain. Gotta slow down its going by too fast. Thanks Buggy!"
04/25/2010 page 152
56.72% "Feckin A, Remi is hilarious. Love this book!!!"
04/25/2010 page 211
78.73% "Feckin A, Remi is hilarious. Love this book!!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Sandy One of my favs (and everyone I know too, lol)

DarienMoya Its so good and sweet so far. I just wanna eat them up, or bite them. lol

Rossy *sigh* I loved it too, one of my keepers. The whole series is so mushy!LOL

Buggy Yay D I'm so glad you liked this!

DarienMoya I loved it buggy, its so funny and sexy. It was the humor that won me over. Loved the characters/

Buggy I'm glad because me, not so much. I like manly, not so sweet men (Like the freaking Assignment they were hot)I can't wait for your review.

DarienMoya I am gonna buy With Caution I just know Jake and Remi are gonna be hot hot.

Buggy Oh yeah, they were a little more rough aroud the edges I'm going to look into that.

Rossy Fantastic review, Darien!

Funny J, i actually didn't like The Assignment as much.LOL

DarienMoya thanks Rosssy,hahaha. I loved The Assignment,but this was ssssooooooooooooooooo goooooood.

message 11: by Buggy (last edited Apr 26, 2010 06:38PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Buggy Ackkkk D, Your review is soo good that I almost want to read it again. I'm so happy you liked it and that Chay and Little Bit have found a happy home with your pantless self.

DarienMoya LOL, its so good and I know you like your men manly.I thought Bit was when he was kicking ass.

Karen K I loved this book - Keaton totally stole my heart and I love his attitude. Loved the next one too, but this one's still my fave. :)

DarienMoya Karen wrote: "I loved this book - Keaton totally stole my heart and I love his attitude. Loved the next one too, but this one's still my fave. :)"

Keaton was awesome, his attitude was great. I love how he handles Remi, I was LMAO.

So excited to read With Caution (With or Without Series, #3) by J.L. Langley

Daisiemae This series is one of my favorites! I loved Chay and Keaton:) You'll love Remy's story too!
Great review;)

message 16: by DarienMoya (last edited Aug 09, 2010 07:54PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

DarienMoya Thanks Shell, I am waiting for Sterling and Rhys. The wait is killing me.

Sally halliday I love both books

message 18: by DarienMoya (last edited May 07, 2011 08:45PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

DarienMoya Sally wrote: "I love both books"

Me too, they were sexiness.

Sally halliday very sexy so is The Tin star .