Ellz Readz's Reviews > Kiss of Death

Kiss of Death by Rachel Caine

Jun 05, 10

Read in June, 2010

My thoughts...One of my favorite things about Rachel Caine is the ease in which I can slip back into her world. Her characters are interesting, funny, sometimes predictable, but very lovable. Kiss Of Death was not an exception, it was an enjoyable, quick read.

As you can read in the summary, the foursome is on another adventure, this time out of Morganville. Michael's talent sends them on a road trip, that holds several bumps in the road. The plot moved at a steady pace, allowing the reader to enjoy all the action. I did notice the actions of several of the characters were a little less thought out. I found myself yelling at the book on several occasions, saying "Why would you do that?". I noticed an absence of several of my favorite characters, but I am sure they will be back in the next book, Ghost Town (October, 2010).

In conclusion, I enjoyed this 8th installment in the Morganville Vampire series. These books are on my auto buy list. They never disappoint when I am looking for a fun, fast paced supernatural story. If you are new to the series, I recommend you start with book 1, Glass Houses.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kiss of Death.