Aimie's Reviews > The Shack: Where Tragedy Confronts Eternity

The Shack by Wm. Paul Young

Aug 31, 10

bookshelves: i-highly-recommend, christian-novel, 5-stars
Read from August 24 to 31, 2010

This book is an amazing read, it is spiritually profound, theologically enlightening and life impacting.

If you do not believe in God do not let that put you off it is not bible drivel, (No offence to bible lovers) I am not remotely religious and still loved this book. It asked many questions I have asked myself about Religious beliefs, the bible and God.

Not only did it give me a new perspective on religion, it also gave me a new perspective on my relationships with my family and friends; and how I can change them for the better. This book is a must read.

Please give it a try!

To read a preview visit www.theshackbook.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Shack.

Quotes Aimie Liked

Wm. Paul Young
“Don't ever discount the wonder of your tears. They can be healing waters and a stream of joy. Sometimes they are the best words the heart can speak.”

Wm. Paul Young
“Each relationship between two persons is absolutely unique. That is why you cannot love two people the same. It simply is not possible. You love each person differently because of who they are and the uniqueness that they draw out of you.”
tags: love

Wm. Paul Young
“So many believe that it is love that grows, but it is the knowing that grows and love simply expands to contain it.”

Wm. Paul Young
“Forgiveness is not about forgetting. It is about letting go of another person's throat.”

Wm. Paul Young
“Forgiveness in no way requires that you trust the one you forgive.”

08/24/2010 page 32