Evelyn Bryant's Reviews > Lion's Heat

Lion's Heat by Lora Leigh

Apr 07, 10

Read in April, 2010

** spoiler alert ** Jonas Wyatt is the "trouble shooter" so to speak for the Breeds in this series. He has shown up in all the previous books where he is manipulating other breeds and humans for the good of the survival of the the breed world. He is not liked so much as he is feared and respected. He had been specifically engineered to be a breeder and produce more super killing machine feline breeds back when he was created back in the labs.

Now after involving himself in so many others lives the segundo of the feline pride finds himself afflicted with the mating heat that he had been witness to so many times before. There are the usual villans and evil doers trying to bring down the breeds plus his mate will not commit to him and the mating heat has him ready to flip out.

I had been waiting for this addition to the series since Jonas had played such a crucial part in previous books in a series. Even with that, it leaves some questions unanswered and perhaps that is to continue the series. I hope the series does continue since there are other characters that whose story I would like to read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lion's Heat.