Noemi claudine's Reviews > The Secrets of Peaches

The Secrets of Peaches by Jodi Lynn Anderson

F 50x66
Jun 10, 10

bookshelves: grade-8-ir-books-christopher

So much happens in the secret of peaches! With murphy she really wants to go to college in New York. Rex says he will go with her but he's not sure because he doesn't want to leave his own hometown. they get in fights and have a lot of drama. Will Murphy leave without rex or will she stay to be with the person she loves? Enrico invites Birdie to Mexico for break but shes not sure she wants to go. But she is worried it will be over if she doesn't go. She loves him but she says its complicated. What will she do? Leeda has conflicts with her mother because she learned that she has a illness which her mom is faking. Her mom just wants her to be pecan queen. Will things be resolved?

I can connect this book to a movie I saw. In the movie she decided she wanted to go to college in Texas. Her boyfriend didn't want her to go and said he would move to Texas wit her so she told the college that she would go. She had it all planned it all. Then he decides to leave without saying bye. This is kind of what happens to murphy.

I would rate this song 5 stars. I really like this series and i really enjoyed this book. It was funny, sad and uplifting all at the same time. I would recommend this book to almost every girl. I just bought the 3rd book and I cant wait to read the next one!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Secrets of Peaches.