Lauren's Reviews > The Unhealthy Truth: How Our Food Is Making Us Sick And What We Can Do About It

The Unhealthy Truth by Robyn O'Brien

Apr 06, 10

Read in April, 2010

This book is an easy read and very informative. The primary writer is a mom, coming from a background in finance - so don't expect the most incredible writing. That said, I think she makes it very easy for anyone to understand the importance of what's happening to our food supply. She may or may not be as naive as you are about the food we're eating today. I know some people found her naivete annoying. When I read this book, I was already an advocate of organic foods but I found it interesting to follow her journey. As she openly states she's not a hippie but rather a life-long Republican who was shocked to discover how big business and big pharmaceutical companies were playing such a scary role in our food production. This book is extremely helpful for people with allergies or parents of kids with allergies. READ THIS BOOK!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Unhealthy Truth.