Adi (Reading in the Windowseat)'s Reviews > Last Sacrifice

Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

Apr 05, 2010

bookshelves: 2010-read-list, genre-romance, class-young-adult, genre-paranormal, book-last-in-series, love-triangles
Read from December 28 to 30, 2010

This book turned out as the amazing finale of an amazing series.

I loved it all - the characters, both new and old; the plot, convoluted and dynamic; the emotions, running high and fast; the murder-mystery factor and the detective work; the drama-filled revealing of the real killer...

I especially enjoyed the fact that Dimitri and Sydney took big parts in this sixth installment. Also, I enjoyed the symmetry and completeness most inportant choices or deeds created with the plot of the whole series.

And the romance factor... well, it was awesome (but that may be just me, seeing as Rose ended up with the guy I wished she would).

I also enjoyed the fact that though most main problems were fixed by the end, there remained a great deal more to trouble Rose and her friends. It wasn't a sugary finale by any estimation.

Great job, Richelle Mead, and thanks for completing these amazing books so well. Can't wait to read the next series from the Vampire Academy world.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Last Sacrifice.

12/28/2010 "I couldn't help it - I had to start it, though I want to finish Mockingjay soon XD"
12/29/2010
50.0% "Good to know Smart-mouth-kick-ass Rose never changes XD And I'm sooo happy there's so much of Dimitri and Sydney in this book - I love those two."
show 2 hidden updates…