Sarah's Reviews > Apple Turnover Murder

Apple Turnover Murder by Joanne Fluke

Apr 07, 10

bookshelves: 2010-read, 2010-apr-read
Read from April 04 to 06, 2010

Not as good as the previous books in this series. It felt like the first half was just a general story about Hannah, and the mystery part didn't even start till the second half.

There's some sort of fundraising event being held in Lake Eden, and Hannah's been asked to prepare the cookies for the event. Lisa, her business partner, and Hannah are hard at work preparing the cookies.

Most unfortunately for Hannah, the host of the event is Bradford Ramsey. He was Michelle's professor in college, and apparently, Hannah had a romantic relationship with Bradford back when she was in college which ended badly. However, midway through the event, Hannah discovers Bradford...murdered!

I must say that the cookies Hannah baked sounded really yummy, and I'm so tempted to try baking some myself! Overall, I'd say that it's a book only for fans, and that if you started reading the series with this book, you'd probably be a bit lost, it's not exactly a stand-alone book.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Apple Turnover Murder.