Judy's Reviews > The Spellmans Strike Again

The Spellmans Strike Again by Lisa Lutz

Apr 03, 10

I'm just going to say it right out--I'm in love with Lisa Lutz's books about the Spellman family. I enjoyed the first three and Isabel is right--you need to read them in order to enjoy the full flavor of the stories as they unfold. These books are like sitting around the dining table after a family meal and playing the "remember when" game. You can only appreciate each of the characters when you have seen their stories evolve in these hysterical novels. Lisa, in the name of all things holy, keep these books coming. Okay, just a tease--Rae commits a felony (and is caught), Isabel is taking over the family's private investigation business (where they spend a great deal of time investigating each other) and the transition is less than smooth, Henry wants to reestablish a "friendship" with Isabel. Unfortunately, she is dating a Irish bartender who keeps her supplied with free drinks. There are innocent people in prison and guilty people walking the streets. And so much more.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Spellmans Strike Again.