Nadia's Reviews > Kissing Coffins

Kissing Coffins by Ellen Schreiber

Apr 02, 10

bookshelves: grade-8-ir-books-betts

This is the second book in the series vampire kisses. In this book Alexander, Raven's nocturnal love has split town. The reason why Alexander has split is because Raven has learned about his dark secret. Raven is now trapped in the town of which she calls Dullsville only to suffer with her best friend, Becky. She soon sets out to find her lost love Alexander.

I am going to do a text-to-self connection. I am going to do a text-to-self connection because i think i can connect to Becky. The reason why i think i can connect to Becky is because i also have a friend like Raven. And Becky doesn't always connect to Raven. I know how Becky feels because i don't always connect to friends who i have good relationships with.

I rate this book four stars. The reason why i gave it four stars is because i really liked it. What i liked about it was the plot of the book. Another thing i liked about it was the characters. The reason why i didn't give this book five stars is because i thought it could have been written a little better.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kissing Coffins.