Amanda (Good Choice Reading)'s Reviews > Going Too Far

Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols

I actually came across Forget You, by Jennifer Echols somewhere online, and thought it sounded fantastic. Since it had yet to be released, I figured maybe I should familiarize myself with one of her other books. So I put it on hold at the library, and realized I really really wanted to read it! When it was finally ready for pickup, I was ecstatic.

I enjoyed the plot. While a small-town girl aching to get away, only to fall in love with a guy who never wants to leave isn't the most original idea, Jennifer Echols actually put a spin on it to the point that it almost felt original.

The characters were fantastic. Meg's a blue haired rebel, and yet she has some serious issues with claustrophobia. (for a good reason, but I'll let you find that out for yourself.) I found it kind of ironic that someone who seemed to live so freely, had such issues with as much restraint as a simple seat belt.
John's a sweet guy, but has to put on a tough image, seeing as how he's a cop and all. Every time we saw his soft side, I smiled a little, He was very complex. The other characters in the book had enough depth to remember them, but didn't pull you away from the two main characters. Which is great because....

Oh the chemistry! It's just oozing throughout the entire book, making me never want to put it down. I just ate up the back and forth jabs between the two.

Ultimately my only complaint would be; it ended. It's definitely one I wished could go on forever. (Much like Perfect Chemistry, if you enjoyed that one. :D)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Going Too Far.