Hayley's Reviews > Devil's Kiss

Devil's Kiss by Sarwat Chadda

Apr 02, 10

Sarwat Chadda, an interesting name and an interesting author. I bought this book, unaware that I would be sucked into the life of Billi SanGreal, with no way of escaping. I found that, the more I read, the harder it was to put down this book.During the three days that it took me to read this 300+ paged book, I lost hours of sleep, which I am still working to gain back.

Poor Billi's feelings and emotions have been ignored by her hardened father, who is one of the scariest men on earth (The devil, himself's only fear). Her father's main and only priority is the Knight's Templar, a group of people who slay things unholy.

After a year of being gone to Jerusalem, her childhood friend, Kay, has reappeared and is expecting Billi to be thrilled. Much to his shock, she is anything but. She has long ago moved on, meeting a mysterious new man, Mike.

Now, an enemy of the Knight's Templar has returned and Billi must join them to defeat him before he lets out something that will be beyond their control. Will she be able to handle the pressure?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Devil's Kiss.