Ronda Tutt's Reviews > Dreamfever

May 12, 12

bookshelves: paranormal, fey, young-adult
Read from May 07 to 12, 2012

Thrilling Cliff Hanger!

Wow, much better than the 3rd book in the series. Mac finally gets some action with Barrons and with the Coven Leader, but more questions left unanswered as the plot gets deeper into the mystery behind her heritage legend and the Seelie and Unseelie Fae. Barrons is still a sexy mystery but also Mac's hero as he brings her back from be pryra. The story itself was full of action and intense in some scenes making it an enjoyable read. I found it humorous in some parts and ate up the bantering between Mac and Barrons.

I still don't like the coven leader old lady and for some reason I think she has a lot to do with why the book was lost in the first place, I think she is the one who betrayed her coven. I thought the Silvers and Mac's journey through them was an awesome experience to have to live through. The ending left me with curiosity and wanting to read the 5th and final book in the series immediately.

I have to say that the sexual rating to this book is 1 out of 5 flames and the language rating is like a 4 out of five. Though there is sexual action between Mac and Barrons, the descriptive words are clean in describing it so there is no juicy details, just a lot of cuss words. If it was a movie, I'd rate it a PG13.

Great Read
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dreamfever.