Braiden's Reviews > Naruto, Vol. 03: Bridge of Courage

Naruto, Vol. 03 by Masashi Kishimoto

Apr 14, 10

Read in April, 2010

I can't beleive that naruto becomes the nine tailed fox because sauske only got knocked out by haku. Why do they need to protect tanzuna because he could just fight them with wood. But he probably does not know that. Can't they all get along like friends. I predict that in the last book everyone teams up against orochimaru and his minons in a battle. I think that naruto is going to save everyone in the village.I can't beleive that naruto becomes the nine tailed fox because sauske only got knocked out by haku. Why do they need to protect tanzuna because he could just fight them with wood. But he probably does not know that. Can't they all get along like friends. I predict that in the last book everyone teams up against orochimaru and his minons in a battle. I think that naruto is going to save everyone in the village. Why do all villages have to hate eachother maybe there could be a bigger nation going to attack. The rest of them are going to die if they don't want to die they want to live they have to band together as one whole nation. Nobody can stop them as one nation the rest will lose to the leaf, sand, waterfall, earth, sound could be better. I predict that everyone will band together because they could kill eachother before naruto would have a chance to change a single thing.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Naruto, Vol. 03.