Lisa's Reviews > Blue Moon

Blue Moon by Laurell K. Hamilton

Apr 01, 10

bookshelves: 2010, bollocks, fangbangers, irritating-heroines, paranormal, smut, vamps-witches-wolves-oh-my
Read from March 31 to April 01, 2010, read count: 1

** spoiler alert ** ...in which Anita either has sex with or dry-humps virtually everyone, either to heal them, bond with them, escape from rape by werewolves (just one of the many ever present attempts in this series) or for whatever other excuse Hamilton can come up with to 'force' Anita to choose to do so. I wouldn't be surprised if by the next instalment she's trying to make her beloved coffee by licking the machine suggestively.

Finding herself in a position now where Richard and Jean-Claude have agreed she can have them both, and with their sexual energy strengthening their powers (puh-lease), the actual storylines in each progressive book seem to be fading to the background.

Whilst I still enjoyed some of the elements in this book (mostly to do with the pack) Hamilton seems to have surpassed herself with this instalment regarding how often she can make me roll my eyes and, although I'll probably end up reading more of the series just because I hate to give one up when I've got so far, I'm starting to become concerned that I'm going to strain something. No, not my pants (I'm not a character in this book), but definitely my credulity.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blue Moon.