ValeriGail's Reviews > Waiting For Spring

Waiting For Spring by R.J. Keller

Jan 26, 11

bookshelves: favorite-authors, own-kindle-read, favorites
Read in March, 2010

I finished this book the other night... well, umm like 4 am in the morning actually! HAHA. I seriously couldn't put it down! I first started it at the beginning of spring break, but new pretty quickly it was more suited to alone time, where I could totally fall into the story (with no kids distracting me by running around playing ball or begging to go fishing!) I reluctantly put it down till this week.. and wow! Just simply Wow! I loved the raw honesty in this book. The Character development is amazing. I loved each character, except for evil mother. I found my self broken hearted that Tess couldn't have both loves, Torn between who I thought she should be with. And it flipped flopped through out the story for me too. One chapter I longed for her to reunite with her first real love. In others, I wanted her to put everything into the new relationship.

I related to each character in some way.. even evil mother, darn it! LOL. The lessons learned in this book are big ones.. but they come very slowly. Like waking up from a long winter. I was totally totally engulfed in the story and found I couldn't walk away from it. I loved the ending. Wish I could find my spring too.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Waiting For Spring.