Meridee's Reviews > The PreHistory of The Far Side: A 10th Anniversary Exhibit

The PreHistory of The Far Side by Gary Larson
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The PreHistory of The Far Side.

message 1: by Meridee (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:59PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Meridee Dude-

I keep looking at your books, your interests, your age. Did I give birth to another child and just don't remember? Did I clone myself as a male? You are so similar to me and my son. My son's band is The Oddittors out of Portland. They have played Oly too. Maybe someday I will hear your music. Are you on My Space or do you play downtown anywhere?I live downtown on a boat. Not stalkin' but what area do you live in?

message 2: by Meridee (last edited Dec 15, 2007 05:53AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Meridee Dude-
Sorry that I took so long in replying but I actually "got a life" kind of this month. I joined the YMCA and I got a library card. I am in heaven.

I was born and raised here but I also lived in Tacoma for 22 years. I am totally familiar with the location of the Jive. Almost got closed down a few times. Glad to know that it is still open.

My son and his band have a site at www.garageband,com/artist/TheOdditors - my son is Andre' or Dr. Dre" or Dre or whatever wack name he is using. He plays guitar, keyboards, really just about anything that he picks up, he writes and arranges and he took some film classes also. He is truly talented and needs music like others need air to breathe. You understand that, don't you. How could there be life without music and books.

My son is also a clone of me. That doesn't mean we like all the same things - - just a preponderance of similar things. He is 36 and rocks hard. I am 56 and still headbang. So I could be your mom or maybe your gramma.

Take care and keep playing and reading.

Your alternate mom