Inara's Reviews > Verführung der Nacht

bookshelves: novels-vampires, novels-paranormal, novels-urban-fantasy
Read in January, 2008

Title in German:
Verführung der Nacht

Anna and her partner David are bounty hunters and one night while chasing an escaped criminal she gets attacked and accidently turned into a vampire. First she can´t believe what she had become but soon other vampires are getting interested in her. First and foremost the enigmatic Avery who plays his own game regarding Anna..
It´s a fast moving story with action, excitement and a stubborn independent and feisty heroine who doesn´t want to leave her friends in danger – against the wishes of ther vampire mentor Avery who thinks vampire superior to humans. There were some interesting twists in the story I didn´t see coming and I´m still wondering about "Casper" Anna´s mysterious vampire guardian she never got to see. I liked Anna but I was a bit irritated with her babbling when mindspeaking with other vampires or talking to herself. But I surely will read the next books in the series I really want to know what will happen next to Anna and her friends in the future.

Website of the author: http://www.jeannestein.com/

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Verführung der Nacht.

Comments (showing 1-1)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura It's a good one, isn't it? The next one is good as well. Can't wait to hear what you think of it (grin)!