Donna's Reviews > The Last Track

The Last Track by Sam Hilliard

Apr 20, 2010

bookshelves: first-reads, book-challenge-2010, my-bookshelf, autographed, arc
Read from April 06 to 15, 2010

I am glad that I did. I really enjoyed this book. I usually don't read mysteries, although I used to back when I was younger, but I very much liked this one and here is why:

Everyone was a suspect and you kept going back and fourth wondering who it was and then in the end you kinda knew it but it was a total shocker anyway!

This story was about a young boy, about 15, who witnessed a murder and ran into the woods and the police called in Mike Brody who is an expert in finding people and the events are of him and a police officer who are sent out into the woods to track him down and bring him safely home. The killer is in constant check with Brody to make sure that he is doing as told and had even threatened him if he did not give up the boy Sean, when and if found. Now, Mike was on vacation with him ex-wife and son so it was unexpected to do such a case but who can turn that down? A kid is missing. Anyway the story unfold scandals and truths and you are always going crazy thinking you know who the killer is but you really don't. I am so glad I entered this contest because this is such a great read and apparently there are more to come. So look out for the Mike Bordy books!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Last Track.

04/06/2010 page 1
0.36% "Won an ARC from GR!"
04/07/2010 page 34
12.36% "ARC - so far so good. I am getting right into it."
04/09/2010 page 107
38.91% "I should have been done but I have been soooo tired. It will be done over the weekend!"
04/12/2010 page 154
56.0% "updateing what I got to read last week. No more reading until I do this test on Wednsday!"
show 2 hidden updates…