Alea's Reviews > Ten Things I Love About You

Ten Things I Love About You by Julia Quinn

May 12, 10

bookshelves: read-for-review

My adventure in historical romance continues and what a fun book Ten Things I Love About You was! I really liked Annabel and LOVED Sebastian. He was played off as a bit of a rake but he was so darn sweet and a very nice guy! He has a secret occupation that no one else knows about but makes him so very endearing, that was definitely my favorite part of the story.

And Annabel's struggle between doing what's right for her family and what's right for her, stuck between a mean (and disgusting) uncle and his nephew he hates. It happens accidentally but when it comes down to it, words are had, fists are thrown and it's kind of awesome.

Another great character was Annabel's grandmother, oh god lord this lady had a mouth on her and she made every scene she was in! But really all the secondary characters were great like Sebastian's relatives and Annabel's cousin.

Ten Things I Love About You has a really great balance of humor and the dramatics and for those of you that want to know it's light on the sensual scenes but there is still a touch of it there. I've been hearing for awhile know Julia Quinn is a talented author and I would have to agree! I can't wait to go back and read some of her earlier books including The Duke and I!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ten Things I Love About You.

Emilyandherlittlepinknotes I recently read "The Viscount who loved me" and WOW ...I hadn't had so much fun in a while