UKSandy's Reviews > Lover Revealed

3421918
Sep 04, 10

bookshelves: my-favourites
Read from April 12 to 17, 2010

Just finished re-reading Butch, I really enjoyed this book again, even better this time as I wasn't pinning so much for Zsadist. I loved the dialogue between V & Butch and one of my favourite parts was when Zsadist was chasing Bella - when he lept off the balcony and materialised beside Bella was totally hot - you could feel the sexual tension coming through.

I'm now just hoping I have enough time to re-read V & Rhev before Lover Mine arrives - I'm going to give Phury a miss.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Revealed.

Quotes UKSandy Liked

J.R. Ward
“That's you," Wrath said. You shall be called the Black Dagger warrior Dhestroyer, descended of Wrath son of Wrath."

"But you'll always be Butch to us," Rhage cut in. "As well as hard-ass. Smart-ass. Royal pain in the ass. You know, whatever the situation calls for. I think as long as there's an ASS in there, it'll be accurate."

"How about bASStard?" Z suggested.

"Nice. I feel that.”
J.R. Ward, Lover Revealed

J.R. Ward
“Beth wrapped her arms around Wrath's waist and leaned into her hellren's body. Their black hair mixed together, his straight, hers wavy. God, Wrath's was so damn long now. But word was that Beth liked the stuff so he'd grown it out for her.

V wiped his mouth again. Weird, how males do shit like that.”
J.R. Ward, Lover Revealed

04/12/2010 page 10
2.2% "Think I may enjoy this more as I can now see Butch as Ryan Reynolds and not Bruce Willis"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... Of course one of your favorite parts of this book would be Z. He's my favorite part of all the books :)

UKSandy UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "Of course one of your favorite parts of this book would be Z. He's my favorite part of all the books :)"

I'm totally obsessed with Zsadist, I get excited every time he appears in any of the books - for me it will always be Zsadist! The needing pages OMG - put it this way - they are well thumbed in my personal book!

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... I totally understand! Totally.

UKSandy I cried so bad last night when Phury & Zsadist were lying together in the bed at Havers Hospital and of course when he gives Bella the I LOVE YOU letter and then again when the brothers are there when he awakes and they are congratulating him on the baby oh and the worst was when he noticed his eyes and all the brothers were stood behind him - OMG it makes me teary just thinking about it!

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... I know, it's an amazing story. He's the brother that had it worse than any, and now that he has such happiness, so much to love, and of course ME AS HIS SHELLAN, he'll always be happy!

UKSandy I'm sorry - Zsadist come over here you gorgeous man - just lift your turtleneck - show Dhestiny - ah there it is engraved in his back UKSANDY!

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... ***takes damp paper towel and rubs Z's back*** Hmmm, funny how UKSANDY wiped right off, revealing MY name underneath!

UKSandy ARGHGHGHGHGHGHGHHG