Ashleigh's Reviews > Girlfriend in a Coma

Girlfriend in a Coma by Douglas Coupland
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Girlfriend in a Coma.

Quotes Ashleigh Liked

Douglas Coupland
“Destiny is what we work toward. The future doesn't exist yet. Fate is for losers!”

Douglas Coupland
“I didn't realize then that so much of being adult is reconciling ourselves with the awkwardness and strangeness of our own feelings. Youth is the time of life lived for some imaginary audience”

Douglas Coupland
“You guys just wait and see. We'll stand taller than these mountains. We'll bare open our hearts for the world to grab. We'll see lights where there was dimness. We'll testify together to what we have seen and felt. Life will go on--all of us--crawling; stumbling, falling perhaps. But we will be the strong ones. Our hearts will shine brightly.”

Douglas Coupland
“Besides, animals don’t even have time. Only humans have time. It’s what makes us different.”

Douglas Coupland
“there are three things we cry for in life: things that are lost, things that are found, and things that are magnificent.”

Douglas Coupland
“There are three things we cry for in life - things that are lost, things that are found, and things that are magnificent.”

Douglas Coupland
“We'll go to a place that's quiet and dry and talk about precious things.”