Dennis De Rose's Reviews > Musings on Minutiae

Musings on Minutiae by Wes Locher

Mar 27, 10

Recommended to Dennis by: Weston Locher
Recommended for: anyone who likes to laugh
Read on March 27, 2010 — I own a copy

Weston Locher has written a wonderful side-splitting little book,"Musings on Minutiae". He has dredged up anecdotes from his family life as a young child and decided to share them with us.

If you`re down in the dumps and you need a good laugh, and you can spare an hour or two, then go out and buy Weston`s book. It`s obvious that he loves his family very much. I think perhaps he gets his sense of humor from his dad.
I`ll share just one short incident: During a family gathering, perhaps Weston wants to be the center of attention, so he decides to stuff the family cat in a large box just to see what happens. It seems the cat was smarter than Weston. The cat waits in the box, not making a sound. When Weston becomes impatient, he decides to tip the box up and just peek inside. BAM !, the cat flies out and decides to attach his claws to Weston`s lower lip. Now, that`s funny!

All of Weston`s little stories are like that; short,sweet and to the point hilarious. This is Weston Locher`s first book and I guarantee you, it won`t be his last. It was so great I read it in one sitting.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Musings on Minutiae.