DKAY's Reviews > Moonlight Falls: Dick Moonlight

F 50x66
May 27, 2010

bookshelves: reviewed
Read from May 16 to 25, 2010

I have never read anything by Vincent Zandri before and didn't really know what to expect but I totally didn't expect to enjoy this book as much as I did. I was hooked from page 1 literally and it's in the first sentence of the book that cought my attention so quick. I love the way that Vincent Zandri goes into such detail about the characters and you really get to know Moonlight and understand him and feel what he feels. I have to say that I wasn't expecting some of the details explained in the beginning of the book so well and in such a way that I really never would have dreamed that it is being explained by a man. Please don't take that the wrong way, I just mean that it was very good and unexpected and that is another thing that drew me into this story.

Another reason I liked this book is that it's kind of a murder/thriller/suspence/romance all rolled into one. I liked the fact that I was kept guessing throughout this book. Just when you think you know who did it you realize you don't and it has lots of twists and turns to go along with it. It is a fast paced book with plenty of action in it to keep you going. I thought that this book was well written and easily read. All in all I would have to say that I would recommend this book and I can't wait till the next one comes out in print. His next book is coming out in July on Kinle and is called "The Remains" it looks like it is going to be a good one also. I can hardly wait till it comes out in the fall in print.

I would like to thank the author Vincent Zandri, R.J. Buckley Publishing and Dorothy Thompson from Pump Up Your Book for giving me the opportunity to review this great book.

I was provided this book from the author Vincent Zandri, R.J. Buckley Publishing and Dorothy Thompson from Pump Up Your Book. This review is of my own honest opinion on the book that I have recieved from this company free of charge to do this review and that in no way influences the way I do my reviews. I am under no obligation to give a positive or negative review. All reviews are of my own thoughts and should not influence a non-purchase on any item soley based on my reviews as these are only my own opinions.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Moonlight Falls.