Melody's Reviews > The Protector

The Protector by Carla Capshaw

Jul 17, 10

Read from July 14 to 15, 2010

I was wise to start this book early in the day so I didn't have to stay up late to finish-for surely I would have!
I think I may have enjoyed this book even more than The Gladiator, which I thought would be quite impossible. I think it's mostly due to the fact that I relate in personality to Adiona. :) I loved her from the last book, knowing there was a lot hidden beneath the surface. Man do I ever love her and her spirit! I was beyond thrilled to hear her and Quintus' story, and glad I waited to read when I could go from the first to the next! I love it when characters can overcome and work through the challenges life has given them, in a way that feels real and true, which Carla captures perfectly! Quintus is beyond dreamy too, who wouldn't want him as a protector? I am in love with the book cover itself. ;)
I want more, and am hopeful for another story to be told, as these characters are now near and dear to my heart! Sigh.
As always I feel so grateful for my life, and the love of the Savior for us all.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Protector.

07/14/2010 page 50