Terry (Ter05 TwiMoms/ MundieMoms)'s Reviews > Hush, Hush

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

Oct 30, 10

bookshelves: could-not-put-it-down-books, read-more-than-once
Read from October 25 to 30, 2010 — I own a copy, read count: 2

This was my second reading as I wanted to read again before starting Crescendo. I had forgotten how much I loved this book. Not only does it keep you guessing just who is good and who is bad, but Patch is so intriguing! Is he bad or is he good? Dangerous for sure. His relationship with Nora who is reluctant and yet tempted is so well written as she wants to trust him but knows she shouldn't. Or should she?

I don't want to do spoilers but the little prologue in the beginning gives hints to what is to come and yet it takes a long time to put it all together Or it did for me. It is about fallen angels, nephilim, and perhaps a further mystery.

I remember now why I gave it five stars.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hush, Hush.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Michele (Reading Lark/CanadianTwiMom) I'm just about to reread it myself Terry in prep for Crescendo! I'm looking forward to it!! :)

Terry (Ter05 TwiMoms/ MundieMoms) I just started Crescendo but got so sleepy last night I didn't get far.

Michele (Reading Lark/CanadianTwiMom) I know, I wanted to finish Beautiful Darkness last night but we were out and only got a few pages in before I fell asleep. It's good too btw!