Mandy's Reviews > Total Control

Total Control by David Baldacci

2061740
Mar 25, 10

This is a really long book at over 700 pages in paperback. I really liked the pace of the story, and the multiple twists that were taken. Infact, I thought I might know who the "bad guy" was, but kept changing my mind, and in the end, I was not totally correct anyway. I like books that surprise like this.

The FBI agent investigating a plane crash has to decide why the plane really went down, who was at fault, why, and who the target was. Also, the reader gets to know a bit more than the agent for a while since another story is also going on involving a computer genius who was employed by a company that was planning to merge with another, while his wife was an attorney representing the company in the merge. When the computer genius goes missing, many questions arise, and then . . . .the plane falls out of the sky.

It is quite a race to save the innocent, find the real culprit and put all the pieces together. I really enjoyed the book, although it did take me a while to read given the length. Usually I can skim much of a book, but not this one with so much going on, so somewhat time consuming.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Total Control.