I recently finished reading the Bite anthology (****) with the following stories:
○ The Girl Who Was Infatuated With Death by Laurell K. Hamilton - an Anita Blake short story that takes place between Blue Moon and Obsidian Butterfly.
○ One Word Answer by Charlaine Harris - a Sookie Stackhouse short story that explains a bit more about her cousin Hadley's death.
○ Biting in Plain Sight by MaryJanice Davidson - a story that takes place in the world of Queen Betsy.
○ Galahad by Angela Knight - set in her Mageverse series (which I'm unfamiliar with, hence the short description).
○ Bloodlust by Vickie Taylor (another one I don't know much about)
All the stories were very good. The first three were nice little insights into worlds I'm already familiar with, but the last two were new to me. I enjoyed the new ones quite a bit - I even went so far as to look to see if the authors had more stories in the same worlds - so you know they're good! :-)