R.J.'s Reviews > A Brush of Wings

A Brush of Wings by Anne Regan

Apr 05, 2010

(Review from the author)
Read from March 24 to April 05, 2010 — I own a copy

Diana Copland - The Archangel of Castro... this is my definite favourite in the anthology... a romance so perfect it made me smile the whole way through. Brilliant, can not recommend it enough... 6/5 (snigger)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Patric Michael - A Voice in the Darkness... one single line in this book will probably stay with me forever, but I can't write down what it is because it will give everything away! Lovely story, strong committed partners and an angel who I adored... 5/5

Mary Calmes - Sariel - brilliant, the imagery is so intense... Jacob Gray is a strong man and Mary's angel is a monster with a grace that has eroded over time... love it... 5/5

Matthew Vandrew - The Platypus Learns Astrophysics... how can something that had such a thread of humour in it turn my emotions inside out? The goodbye... *sniff*... I didn't want this story to end.... 5/5

cornelia Gray - The Angel Blues... This angel was so sweet, loved the descriptions of him, and Morgan as the man on the edge...Would love to see what the punishment was, would it mean Spencer had to leave?? Really good story 4/5

Clare London - Redemption... I read this one with a lot of hope for Ziba... i wasnt disappointed... lovely 4/5
4 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Brush of Wings.

03/24/2010 page 134
show 2 hidden updates…

Amanda Looks like we liked the exact same three stories in this anthology. :D

R.J. Amanda wrote: "Looks like we liked the exact same three stories in this anthology. :D"

hee hee... well i haven't read much further since... so... i need to go back and finish... I may add to it... HUGS X