Chachic's Reviews > Just the Sexiest Man Alive

Just the Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James

Nov 04, 2010

bookshelves: gobbled-them-up, ebooks

Originally posted here.

Jason is not just confident, he’s extremely arrogant. He’s gotten used to his Hollywood lifestyle and how he always gets his way because he’s famous. So when he meets Taylor and she doesn’t bow down to him, he’s intrigued. While Taylor recognizes that Jason is attractive, she’s annoyed that he gets special treatment just because he’s a celebrity. The whole book is all about the two of them circling each other, trying to gauge the attraction between them. As always, the witty repartee in this book is what makes it special. The sarcastic remarks in their arguments are bound to make you chuckle (or at the very least, smile). Just like in Something About You, Taylor and Jason’s best friends play important roles in the story.
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Just the Sexiest Man Alive.

Quotes Chachic Liked

Julie James
“What exactly was your plan here, Mr. Andrews? To just walk in and flash your little smile, no questions asked?”

Julie James
“Seriously, Taylor—do you know who I am?” he demanded.

She smiled at this. “You celebrities actually say that? That’s cute.”

Julie James
“Business associates? Ouch. That’s worse than friends”

Julie James
“The mighty have such simple weaknesses. I like to think it’s God’s way of keeping things fair.”

Julie James
“I realized that the one person who could break my heart is the only one who should have it.”