Darlyn's Reviews > Sons of Fortune

Sons of Fortune by Jeffrey Archer

Oct 22, 10

It's one of his brilliant stories that I love. It has every details that you need to know but not really dragging. I was immensely absorbed with the story from the first page, as I always did whenever I read his books. It may seems boring to know a life story of two person but it certainly has an element which makes you ponder what will happen between the two of them. A separated twin- not by an accident but too many incidents involved related to them that makes you want them to meet each other and to know the whole thing that they are twins. They constantly know each others name and their family always tell them they look terribly the same and could be twins. But it wont happen until the very last minute. Until they run against each other for the governor of the state and by then, the truth will be revealed.

It is an original story and very believable. I love the twin; Nat and Fletcher, it's really a great story of two great person to achieve something good for the nation. They have fair fight and I really love the ending. Such unbelievable yet so remarkable (for me). It looks like a very predictable story but it's not. You can never think that would happen and the ending still make you wonder and think for a while who's the winner. The sensation of plot twisting will evoke such a great temptation to read it to the finish line right at that moment. I thoroughly enjoy the book and it's absolutely a page turner even though it is quite a chunkster. I finished it less in a day and I assure you Archer's spinning tale never let me down.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sons of Fortune.