Justine Sof2014's Reviews > Accidental Love

Accidental Love by Gary Soto

Mar 31, 10

bookshelves: grade-8-ir-books-nicole

This book is called "Accidental Love" by Gary Soto. This book is about how a girl fell for a nerd named Rene Torres. The girls name was Marisa. She would be the type of person who would pick fights with anyone who bothered her or hurt her friends. Marisa meets Rene when their phones are accidentally switched when she goes to fight Roberto her best friend’s boyfriend that hurt her best friends feelings. No matter what Marisa does she couldn't stop thinking about Rene.

A connection that I can make would be a text to text connection (T-T). I can connect this book to twilight because the first time Bella saw Edward she couldn't stop thinking about him.Bella was so into him and she was so curious about him and his life. It so cute, sweet, and romantic.

I would give this book 4 and a half stars because this was a cute book. I can connect to this book in many other ways. I'm sure if anyone else read this book that they would be able to connect to this book. This book is so romantic. Its cute that the person you least expect yourself to be with, you ended up being with.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Accidental Love.