Jess the Romanceaholic's Reviews > Skin Tight

Skin Tight by Ava Gray

Holy cow! There's a good reason that Ava Gray is firmly on my "auto-buy" list!

Ok, I loved Skin Game, and I do suggest reading that one first, just because it's an awesome book in its own right. However, I do think that Skin Tight could easily stand on its own. While you're only given vague references to Kyra's ability from the first book, she's not actually present enough that you need to know anything other than the fact that she's "different"..

So, slight spoiler for the first novel, the hero of Skin Tight does something to Mia (the heroine of this novel) towards the end of the book which leaves her spitting mad at him (and rightfully so). Thinking they'll never see each other again, they end up working together at the same office, and whooboy Mia is not one to live and let live.

I don't want to give too much away, because the masterful Ava Gray (who also writes as Ann Aguirre and Ellen Connor, btw) does such a delicious job of slowly unraveling details and I'd hate to ruin it for you.

That said, I LOVE THIS HERO!!! Good heavens he was just all sorts of delicious with his "curse" and his revenge plot and his attraction to Mia and all the delicious angst that comes with the combination of the three.

I'm dying to read Skin Heat (book 3 in the Skin series), and will be gnawing on my fingernails until January. Arg!

Final verdict? A very easy, VERY solid 5 Stars
8 likes • Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Skin Tight.

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick Great review, Jess! You summed up all the things I loved about the first book and Ava Gray's writing---masterful! I haven't read this book yet, but it's literally sitting on my bed waiting for me to pick it up next.

Keri I agree! I can't wait until the next book. This series ROCKS!