Jennifer Defoy's Reviews > Unfaithfully Yours

Mar 19, 2010

liked it
bookshelves: 2010-reads, lt-giveaways
Read in March, 2010

Unfaithfully Yours was a bit odd at first. The story is written in a different format: not a normal novel, not a normal screenplay. It was somewhere in between the two. I felt like I was "reading" a movie (That doesn't really make sense, but that's the only way I can describe it). It took a little to get used to the format, and while I didn't dislike the format I didn't love it either. It was kind of take it or leave it for me.

This one was a quick read, it took me about two hours, which is about the time it would take to watch a movie. The story doesn't take really long to get going, I found a decent pace at the beginning that just flowed through the book. It didn't get real intense and faced paced, but it didn't get boring either.

The characters were decently developed. The plot was good. There were a few times I laughed. The dialog and actions of the characters were a bit odd at times, but they were believable.

This book was just ok for me. Everything was just kind of in the middle... The plot was ok, the characters were ok, it was just ok. It definitely wasn't a bad book, but it didn't captivate me the way a great book does.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unfaithfully Yours.