Rebekah's Reviews > The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance 2: Love Bites

The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance 2 by Trisha Telep

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance 2.

05/16/2011 page 36
7.0% "Paris After Dark by Jordan Summers
I can't seem to remember how I feet about this story, so because I can remember the plot I will give it my standard 4 stars, meaning I enjoyed it and may read it again.
Coven of Mercy by Deborah Cooke"
05/16/2011 "Coven of Mercy by Deborah Cooke
This was an interesting story, I think I may have liked to read a full version, maybe in 3rd person to allow different perspectives. I for instance I would have liked to know more about Micah and Cooke's idea of vampirism. All in all, I will give it 4 stars."
05/16/2011 "La Cirque de la Nuit by Karen MacInerney
I have no comments regarding this story, it didn't leave me wanting more nor did it annoy me to the point of needing to vent. This would equal a rating of 3 stars."
05/16/2011 "Perdition
This is another story that has left me with mixed feels, it may just be that its not what I normally read but the ending was not your traditional HEA that you would find in romance. It also took some time for me to get into the story. I would sill give I it my standard 4 stars."
05/16/2011 "Deliver Us From Evil by Dina James
This story needed an ending!"
05/16/2011 "Blood and Thyme by Camille Bacon-Smith
This story is one that I felt could have used more. It fulfilled all the requirements for a story; problem, solution, conclusion, but I feel that it could have used more middle ground and interaction between the main characters."
12/05/2014 marked as: never-finished