Jeff Brateman's Reviews > All That Remains

All That Remains by Patricia Cornwell

M_50x66
Mar 18, 10

Read in January, 2006

Hmm, usually I like books that take me into a fantasy world, one that cannot be obtained except by reading. This book is more of a conversation you have with a friend. I think sometimes, "wow, glad that's not me" and move on with my life. I am pretty sure the Dirk Pitt books did so much more than that, and they still sucked. Maybe this one should have recieved a -3 rating, but I want to remain consistent with my rating system. Oh oh, this book also lacked a climax. I don't think books that leave love stories or relationships to future books are a good idea, because they are just boring! Is he going to "get" with her? Find out 3 books from now! Wow, how about I just don't care, and move on with my life. Oh no, there's that phrase again. I don't suggest to anyone to ever read any book by this author about this character. It also reminded me of a John Grisham book, a possible conspiracy! But no, it was just crap. Even though the Dirk Pitt books were so stupid, they were still entertaining and were somewhat interesting. This book was a waste of a few hours of my life I will never get back! Wow, most incoherent paragraph ever!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All That Remains.