Adi (Reading in the Windowseat)'s Reviews > The Viscount Who Loved Me

The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn

Feb 21, 11

bookshelves: 2010-read-list, genre-regency, author-julia-quinn, all-time-best, class-adult, 2011-read-list, genre-romance, lovehate-lovesong
Recommended for: Julia Quinn & Good Regency/Romance Fans
Read from March 23 to 24, 2010, read count: 3

I love the Bridgertons and know I'd return again and again to these series. It's no wonder I'm reading this book for the third time around.

It's sassy, funny, deep and deliciously romantic. Out of all the Bridgerton books (which I adore, volume 1 to 8) The Viscount Who Loved Me and Romancing Mr.Bridgerton are at the top. La crème de la crème, sort of speak.

I love Kate and Anthony, on their own and together. They are both such complex, yet easy characters, and the hate/love chemistry they share leaves the reader smiling, charged with happiness and energy. Not to mention, with an aching stomach and mouth from all the laughing the couple evoke. Especially at the "Shake, Newton" and "Pall Mall" scenes.

I adored all the support characters, Bridgerton or not - especially knowing their antics from all of the other J.Q. books.

It was such fun returning to this book, even though I read it twice not an year ago. But I needed something hilarious and sweet - so I knew where to seach for it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Viscount Who Loved Me.

Quotes Adi (Reading in the Windowseat) Liked

Julia Quinn
“You have to live each hour as if it's your last and each day as if you were immortal. - Kate Sheffield”
Julia Quinn, The Viscount Who Loved Me