Cathy 's Reviews > Eat Prey Love

Eat Prey Love by Kerrelyn Sparks

It was good paranormal romance. The romantic aspects were entirely predictable. They kissed within moments of meeting and were in love within days, despite not knowing almost anything about each other. The usual romance formula. But there is more of a story here than most PRN and overall it's entertaining and well-done. The author is doing a good job of maintaining the series by introducing new elements. This book included new vampires, shifters, and best of all for series longevity, a new bad guy.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eat Prey Love.

11/15/2010 page 1
0.0% "A bit of fun before I plunge into The Hunger Games. I need it after the last series!"
11/15/2010 page 1
0.0% "Now I'm annoyed. Carlos is Latin, has black hair. It even says so in the inside cover preview. So why does the model have brown hair? How hard is it to find a sexy black-haired guy?"
11/15/2010 page 1
0.0% "And whatever is on his shoulders, tattoos or scars, looks like it was drawn on with the same sharpie every cover with tattoos uses. The publishers show no respect to fans with these shoddy methods. For the same amount of money it could easily have been more suitable."
11/15/2010 page 166
45.0% "Extremely predictable, but I knew that was the formula and she does what she does well. Still, kissing within minutes of meeting and crazy for each right away gets old. Mix it up a little!"
11/15/2010 page 246
66.0% "OK, I take it back. The romance stuff is extremely predictable, but there is a cute story here too. A trip to Thailand isn't PNR norm, after all."