Lauren's Reviews > Fang

Fang by James Patterson

Mar 16, 10

bookshelves: all-time-favorites
Read in March, 2010

** spoiler alert ** Oh dear lord, this book was amazing. I finished it in 2 hours. Seriously.

Alright, review time. Does anybody else long for the whole "on the run" days? Max being Mother Teresa isn't as fun and the plot seems to be just... ok, what else can I throw in there?

BUT the characters HUGELY make up for the semi-poinless plot that mainly just focuses on bird kids in random peril.
All I can say is THANK GOD JP didn't make Dylan a likeable character! And thank god Max doesn't even think about ending up with him, besides the rare teenage girl peeking through. I wouldn't have read it if Dyl had more than a 32% chance of getting the girl. BUT THE ENDING??? Patterson, are you trying to KILL ME?!!!!!!!

Ugh. Fang, come back!!!

I hate Angel. Little creeper.

FANG!

Hate Dylan, too. And what was up with Nudge, Iggy, and Gazzy tossing Max out? Ingrates. I was thinking 'This screams mind control! Let's go toss Angel off a cliff and everything will be awesome!'

I wish someone had died in this book. It would have made it more intense. Obviously, I was rooting for either Dylan or Angel to croak. Got scared about Jeb for a sec there.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fang.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Sydney I totaly agree about angel. i knew from either the 2nd or 3rd book that she was creepy. I LOVE FAX and if JP doesnt make fang come back in the next book i will be so mad!

S.E. Allain Wow. Very perfectly stated. I'm in 100% agreement with your review! I think Angel just needs to die. She is freaking PSYCHO! And I'm with you about Dylan, too. I feel kinda bad for him, but ugh...just go away and stop messing things up!

And the plot, too...you're right, the characters do make up for it, but I thought there needed to be more of a goal. There was never really a goal, you know? A vague "save the world" isn't really good enough.

Sydney Seallain wrote: "Wow. Very perfectly stated. I'm in 100% agreement with your review! I think Angel just needs to die. She is freaking PSYCHO! And I'm with you about Dylan, too. I feel kinda bad for him, but ugh...j..."
I agree! alot of stuff was missin like the instatute, i-sumthin, brigid, saving the world, all that stuff.