~Tina~'s Reviews > Demonglass

Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins

Mar 14, 12

bookshelves: own, hocus-pocus, paranormal, young-adult, read-2012, favorites
Read from March 13 to 14, 2012

Mean cliffy!!! I'm so glad I don't have to wait for book three!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Demonglass.

03/11/2012 page 1
0.0% "Now that I have the third book, I can finally read all three books together! I'm off to go re-read the first book again ~bounces~"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 51: by Kim (new)

Kim I see a bad moon a-rising
I see trouble on the way
I see earthquakes and lightnin'
I see bad times today

Don't go around tonight
Well, it's bound to take your life
There's a bad moon on the rise

CCR fans, anyone?

message 52: by Nic (new)

Nic Kim wrote: "Btw, I'm totally diggin' Edward with sunglasses and a hoodie."

Does he sparkle if you put him in the sunlight????!!!

message 53: by Kim (new)

Kim Tsk tsk, now now. Nic, there is no such thing as a vampire doll that sparkles! ;)

message 54: by Jessica (last edited Oct 29, 2010 01:36AM) (new) - added it

Jessica Kim wrote: "CCR fans, anyone?

I love this song but I never play this while I'm in the car. Supernatural fans will understand what I'm talking about..."

Hehehe, yeah... :)

message 55: by Kim (new)

Kim I had a feeling Jessica ^^

Can't say I care much what happened during the previous seasons, but I love that show.

message 56: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica *beams*

So, who do you think is hotter? Dean or Sam? I have to say that I’ve been swooning over Jensen Ackles since I saw him first on “Dark Angel”. *wipes some drool off her chin*

message 57: by Kim (new)

Kim Dean is hotter, but Sam is really looking good this season. I'm a huge Alec fan, OMG ♥, I loved Jensen in that role.

But sadly, my love for Jensen himself died the day I met the guy in person. Jared is a really sweet guy, but Jensen an entirely different story.

message 58: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Whaaaaaaat? How come you have met them in person? *looks totally flabbergasted* (I love this word! flabbergasted hihi)

message 59: by Kim (last edited Oct 29, 2010 05:26AM) (new)

Kim I went to two Supernatural conventions.

I've met Jensen, Jared, Jim Beaver, Katie Cassidy, Lauren Cohen, Misha Collins, the young Mary and John Winchester, the older Mary, Chad Lindberg, Samantha Ferris, the guy who plays Andy, The Trickster, that black hunter, the two Ghosthunters, the Yellow Eyed Demon and... I think that's about it, but I'm not 100% sure, there might be one or two others.

And we saw Daneel and Genevieve while J&J were doing one of their stage talks.

message 60: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Awesome!!! I'm so jealous!
Where was that convention? Did you go there with friends?

~Tina~ I'd love to go to any convention, they sound so fun! I actually wanna go to an anime one so I can meet Johnny Bosch, he's the voice of Ichigo on Bleach and I simply adore him XD

message 62: by Kim (new)

Kim Yes, I went with a few friends, (see my goodreads flist: Carmen Belgium, Jessy and Evelien). I met them through Supernatural, and it's been 4 years now and we still plan trips and movie dates every few months. There are more of us, but the 4 of us are 'the core', the others are friends we bring along. I always have a lot of fun when I'm with them.

The conventions we went to were in The Hilton Hotel in Birmingham, and we arrived on Friday and stayed 'till Monday. And we have a lot of stories about them... Let's just say we are amazingly good at queueing and keeping our cool.

message 63: by Kim (new)

Kim ~Tina~ wrote: "I'd love to go to any convention, they sound so fun! I actually wanna go to an anime one so I can meet Johnny Bosch, he's the voice of Ichigo on Bleach and I simply adore him XD"

Tina, it depends, the first con was heaven, the second con was hell. It can really go both ways, depending on the organisation and how many spoiled brats they let in.

~Tina~ I can see that, but still, I've never been to a convention so I'd probably resemble one of those brats running around going nuts lol
I thought about going to a Twi-con but I'm a fan of my hearing, so I passed >.<

message 65: by Kim (new)

Kim ~Tina~ wrote: "I can see that, but still, I've never been to a convention so I'd probably resemble one of those brats running around going nuts lol
I thought about going to a Twi-con but I'm a fan of my hearing,..."

As Carmen Belgium about that, she went to 4 Twilight cons in The UK. But... out of us 4... she is the loudest, but in this case, it's really not a bad thing =D

~Tina~ She went to 4? That is so freaken awesome. I'd love to go! Maybe I'll try to go to the BD one...

message 67: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Kim wrote: "Yes, I went with a few friends, (see my goodreads flist: Carmen Belgium, Jessy and Evelien). I met them through Supernatural, and it's been 4 years now and we still plan trips and movie dates every..."

Sounds like fun!!!
Hmm, I've never been to any conventions. Unfortunately, I don't have anybody who'd go with me to such a thing. My girls and I go to the cinema together to watch movies like HP, Twilight, Percy Jackson and so on but I wouldn’t get them to go to a convention with me. :)

message 68: by Kim (new)

Kim ~Tina~ wrote: "She went to 4? That is so freaken awesome. I'd love to go! Maybe I'll try to go to the BD one..."

4 Twilight, 2 Supernatural and a few other cons about other shows.

message 69: by Kim (last edited Oct 29, 2010 06:35AM) (new)

Kim Jessica wrote: "Kim wrote: "Yes, I went with a few friends, (see my goodreads flist: Carmen Belgium, Jessy and Evelien). I met them through Supernatural, and it's been 4 years now and we still plan trips and movie..."

I'll keep it in mind, if we ever are crazy enough again to go to one XD

Btw, I didn't have any friends that were willing to go with me either, but we just met, got to know each other at the cons etc and became friends.

message 70: by Morgan (new)

Morgan F I've never been to a convention either, but lots of my friends go to anime ones up in Boston. They come back with some craaaaazzzzyyy pictures.

message 71: by Alexa (new)

Alexa What kind of crazy pics?
The first thing that came to mind was yaoi, but I could be so wrong. lol

message 72: by Morgan (new)

Morgan F People with hair the color of the rainbow and odd faces tattooed in obscure places and a variety of weaponry and metallic outfits and clownish makeup and crazy shoes.

You would probably know specifically what its all about, but I don't watch/draw/enjoy anime.

~Tina~ Ah man, that sounds like so much fun! ^^

message 74: by Alexa (new)

Alexa Morgan wrote: "People with hair the color of the rainbow and odd faces tattooed in obscure places and a variety of weaponry and metallic outfits and clownish makeup and crazy shoes."

LMAO That's not crazy. That's normal. ;D

message 75: by Morgan (new)

Morgan F For a convention, yes, I would imagine it would be. But for me its like Halloween.

message 76: by Alexa (new)

Alexa My friends have walked around in their cosplays. At the park and shopping areas. They got strange stares of course. hehe XD I've never participated though. Don't like unwanted attention. :p

message 77: by Morgan (new)

Morgan F My friends walk around in superhero costumes for no reason and wear tiaras and vampire teeth whenever they feel like it.

I understand.

message 78: by Kim (new)

Kim I'm wearing cat ears today.

message 79: by Morgan (new)

Morgan F What color?

message 80: by Kim (new)

Kim Black with pink on the inside.

message 81: by Morgan (last edited Nov 14, 2010 09:11AM) (new)

Morgan F Purrrrfect

I'm sorry. I couldn't resist. Cliches will be the death of me.

message 82: by Jessica (last edited Nov 14, 2010 09:12AM) (new) - added it

Jessica Nice. I know, cat ears do not require an occasion but out of sheer curiosity I'll ask anyway. Is there one?

« previous 1 2 next »