Kat Kennedy's Reviews > Faefever

Faefever by Karen Marie Moning

Jun 08, 10

bookshelves: kat-s-book-reviews

Okay, I recognize that I never wrote a review for Faefever so I'm doing it now for Tatiana since I know that she's about to start it.

In Faefever we see a change in the dynamics of Barrons and Mac's relationship. It starts to be a little more even between them as Mac wises up a little and really becomes a player in the game.

We also see more of Christian in this installment.

The whole world changes in Faefever and the ending is... well, it's pretty traumatizing actually. I kind of wonder why Ms. Moning felt she needed the graphic detail she went into.

It ends on a HUGE cliffhanger and I can't say that this is my favourite book in the installment - but Dreamfever more than makes up for it.
19 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Faefever.

Tatiana Thank you:) I am, again, mystified

Kat Kennedy Ah! Then I have achieved my goal!

Just please, please try and have Dreamfever on hand or you may go mad waiting for it.

Laura Traumatizing is the right word... I can't believe it ended that way! I finished it after the library closed last night, and I wont get to find out what happens until tonight! :o( Dreamfever makes up for it though?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks for that. I needed the encouragement. I wasn't sure I was up for the suffering, so to speak.

Tandie Okay Kat. My heart just plummeted when I read about the traumatizing ending. Then it soared when you said that Dreamfever more than makes up for it! These books are so addictive!

Ronyell Great review!!! Love this series also!