Jennifer's Reviews > God Never Blinks: 50 Lessons for Life's Little Detours

God Never Blinks by Regina Brett

Mar 14, 2010

bookshelves: self-help, inspirational
Read in March, 2010

From my blog...[return]Once I read that a book could not be well reviewed if the review was only a few sentences long, and while this was thought provoking and to some extent I agree, every now and again I am asked to review a book that is so profound, so honest and life changing that the book, even the title, speaks for itself. Such is the case with God Never Blinks: 50 Lessons for Life's Little Detours by Regina Brett. Her debut novel includes 50 Life Lessons she realized she had learned the hard way, as the best lessons are usually learned and Brett views these as life's gifts to her and her gift to her readers. The lessons are short, to the point, honest, witty, and yes, some will require Kleenex, but above all, each lesson is not only universally true, but lessons everyone needs to learn. God Never Blinks: 50 Lessons for Life's Little Detours is an absolute must have for anyone, young or old, religious or not. Sometimes, brevity is the only way to write, as Regina Brett clearly demonstrates in her book, God Never Blinks.
3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read God Never Blinks.

05/29 marked as: read