DarienMoya's Reviews > Single White Vampire

Jul 23, 10

bookshelves: 2010-reads, vampires
Read in March, 2010, read count: 1

NO LONGER SINGLE!!!

I love, love and love this book. By far the funniest of the series and my second favourite. No matter how awesome Lucern is he doesn’t shine like my Thomas, read the series and you will know what I am talking about.

Lucern Argeneau is the oldest of the Argeneau children so that makes him a little over six hundred 612 to be exact, he’s an old vampire. Bored with life he keeps himself in solitude, because once you are that old you have seen it all. He is also a scholar and distinguished author, pfffft. He wrote fiction books about vampires and somehow his works ended up in the genre romance. That really irks Luc, his plan was never romance. He’s always kept out of the limelight but now it seems his publishers wants him to do a book tour and duh his answer is big NO! They pull out the big guns, and those guns comes in the form of his editor Kate C Leever and she just wont take no for an answer. His once quiet life is about to get a shake up and a healthy dose of romance.

Kate knows she can convince the recluse known as Luke to do the book tour, so she hops on a plane from New York and head on over to Toronto. She will speak to him even if she has to camp out on his front yard. Well that wont be necessary, she finds a way to get invited to stay over at his home for the night but she can tell good old Luc doesn’t like it one bit. At least she can convince him to go on a book tour. Yeh right what she gets is some stern no’s and one word answers. Seems Kate might lose her job because of this hard headed but very sexy man. Kate gets lucky with the help of his mom and he decides to a Romantic Times interview but Luc was misinformed R.T is not a interview but a conference oops, well lucky Kate she might get to keep her job after all.

Lucern can't believe he is at romantic conference surrounded by crazy romance readers. How is he gonna get through this week plus every event is in daylight and him and the sun don’t exactly get along. Upside, his beautiful editor is there and this is the first time in over a hundred years he is finally interested in someone. This conference becomes a hoot, Lucern is hilarious the things he says will have you laughing your ass off. Throw in crazy romance readers, some very uncomfortable but hilarious moments and you have reading magic.

I enjoyed reading this book, the leads are a match made in heaven. Sands writes with simplicity but it packs a punch. A light fun series with relatable characters and vampiric good fun. These vampires will have you laughing and have tears running down your face. All the vampire fun without all the angst and blood. I recommend this series in a big way.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Single White Vampire.

03/14/2010 page 101
27.37% "Hilarious, Lucern is sexy and witty. I am in love."
03/14/2010 page 178
48.24% "Love love love Lucern"
show 2 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Rossy I agree. Fantastic review, Darien!

DarienMoya Thanks Rossy, this is an awesome series.

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R That's mean Darien,why Didn't you recommend them to me if they were that "Awesome"! LOLZ!

DarienMoya LMAO,well they are awesome to me very light and fluff but you might like it cus its canadian and stuff. Some books are way better than others but they are always entertaining.

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Darien wrote: "LMAO,well they are awesome to me very light and fluff but you might like it cus its canadian and stuff. Some books are way better than others but they are always entertaining."

Yeah,like you've said before, there's always a book in a series where some are good & some are lanky, but I'll take your word for it =)I have looked at them before just never really paid attention to it!

Hey, aren't you Canadian? or am I mistaken? Sorry I have a bad memory,lol! But if you are,I gotta tell you, I know all about the wild side to that country,mmmhmmm....I live about 1hr away, that place is "Party Central" Lmao!

DarienMoya Yep, I am Canadian for some reason I thought you were too. Party Central my asss,lol.

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Well compare to here, I live in Buffalo,so we travel out that way, when we want a gooood time! LOL! you have way more clubs,bars, & other things,that are very entertaining...hahahaha

Cindy Martz I haven't read them in order but I have to totally agree Thomas is one of the best in the series