Renee's Reviews > Love Remains

Love Remains by Kaye Dacus

Nov 07, 2010

Read from September 17 to October 10, 2010

If you're looking for a love story featuring a real heroine who is seeking a happily ever after look no further than Kaye Dacus's books. I love her novels because they feature far from perfect career minded women with (gasp) curves! Her latest series, Matchmakers is off to a great start with book 1, Love Remains.

Zarah Mitchell a dedicated employee of the Middle Tennessee Historic Preservation Committee loves history but doesn't care to bring up her own especially when it comes to Bobby Patterson. Bobby, Sarah's first and only love is suddenly back in her life but not for completely sentimental reasons. With everything that happened in their past relationship you just know that everything is NOT going to come together easily.

Ms. Dacus does such a wonderful job telling their story. I love all the details that she includes in her writing especially the romantic story of Zarah's ancestors. While I was hoping to see a little more of the "Matchmakers" they were just as I pictured, sweet old ladies who have their grandchildren's best interests at heart. I'm really looking forward to reading more in this series and what lengths the Matchmakers will go to for their families.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Remains.

09/17/2010 page 60
show 4 hidden updates…

message 1: by Ashley (new) - added it

Ashley This one looks great!=)

Renee doesn't it though?

message 3: by Ashley (new) - added it

Ashley Do you know what the like basic synopsis is? I can't find any sort of info on this book, except that it won't be released until Aug.LOL

Renee From Kaye's site about the Matchmakers series:
Six independent, professional young adults don’t stand a chance when it comes to romance . . . not when their grandmothers decide it’s high time for them to get married. Together, these meddling grannies will help their progeny overcome difficulties ranging from troubled pasts, hidden identities, and initial incompatibilities as they become . . .
The Matchmakers.

message 5: by Ashley (new) - added it

Ashley LOL Thank so much Renee!=)Sounds like their going to be great, can't wait!

message 6: by Julia (new)

Julia Reffner Ashley, Its free on NetGalley, too, I believe.

message 7: by Ashley (last edited Oct 11, 2010 07:17PM) (new) - added it

Ashley Awesome. Thanks Julia for the tip! I'll have to go over there and check it out.:)