Larissa's Reviews > A Vampire's Kiss

Mar 13, 2010

liked it
bookshelves: arc, to-review
Read from March 16 to 17, 2010

I give it 3 and 1/5 stars out of 5!

***Review of Chapters 4-6!

Argh, cliffhangers are bad enough, but a small cliffhanger in every part of this novel is going to kill me LOL Dray and Sara are getting hot, smoldering the page and it time to fan myself. This time we get 3 more chapters and things not only heat up but catch fire, repeatedly.

The only thing that bothers me in this novel so far is the over abundant use of “sugar”, “big boy”… I love pet names, but I feel that sometimes its too much.

Well, I can’t wait to see what happens on the next [art and what is Sara’s answer to Dray’s interesting proposal.

***Review of Chapters 1-3!

When Laura contacted me and told me how this serialized novel was going to work, I thought “Wow, that sounds cool”. Instead of getting a full length novel right at once, we get 3 or 4 chapters for $1.99, a month.

I went through these first 3 chapters so quick and it got me really wanting more. Sara is a very straight forward woman that says whatever come to her mind. She is also a vampire obsessed witch that meets a Dray, a vampire who is dressed as Dracula, at a costume party.

That’s the beginning of A Vampire’s Kiss and I can’t wait to read more. Sara and Dray’s chemistry has a lot of potential and Dray is such a hottie.

I’m totally looking forward to the rest of this novel and if you’re looking for a steamy PNR, this is the books for you.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Vampire's Kiss.

03/16/2010 page 1

message 1: by Laura (new) - added it

Laura Awesome review. Thanks!!

For HOT vampire erotica go here:

Larissa Laura wrote: "Awesome review. Thanks!!

For HOT vampire erotica go here:

My Pleasure! =)

message 3: by Laura (new) - added it

Laura Hi, Larissa! Glad you liked the second installment! As for the use of "sugar" by Dray, that isn't really a pet name. Have you spent much time in the Deep South? Men call women "sugar" and "darlin'" all the time down here, whether they know them or not. It's part of our language and culture. Manners are verrrrry important in the Deep South, and it's just considered the polite way to address a woman many times.

One of the things I wanted to do in all my series (since they're all set in the Deep South) is to use names, expressions, and dialogue that are common in the Carolinas. I know it may seem odd if you've never been down here. But it is authentic. Just like our intense heat and humidity. Ugh! lol

Paranormal Erotica Novelist
Latest novel: "A Vampire's Kiss"

Damaris (GoodChoiceReading) Ooo looks good I think I will purchase the first 4 volumes on Amazon now.

Larissa Damaris wrote: "Ooo looks good I think I will purchase the first 4 volumes on Amazon now."

ooooh cool! hope you enjoy it! =)))