Ari Noth's Reviews > Still Sucks to Be Me: More All-True Confessions of Mina Hamilton Smith, Teen Vampire

Still Sucks to Be Me by Kimberly Pauley

3061903
Mar 12, 10

Recommended to Ari by: Its a sequel
Recommended for: Twi-Haters
Read in February, 2010 — I own a copy, read count: 1

Must I spell it out for you? I simply loved it. It was hilarious. I found it even funnier then the first book, (but then again, there was more cause for laughter in this book) (ie cow pie crown) However this book had a lot more drama in it. A lot. In the last book it was mostly teenage drama, this time it was like 'life or death,' drama. Good. I loved this book a lot because it had a lot more sarcasm, and there was a lot more lightheartedness in this one. Which of course I loved :) I loved how it constantly goes, "Well the the Vampire Council in California while the one here is all relaxed and stuff." Loved that. I also loved how it was a vampire story, with once again an average teenagers strife. (No apologies to Twilight, sorry but teenagers lives are NOT like that) It seems that all second books are the best one and Still Sucks To Be Me is no exception. Dear vampire fans, go read it, although its recomended the first one is read first :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Still Sucks to Be Me.