Maria's Reviews > The Knockout Workout: 3 Winning Steps to Improve Your Body and Your Life

The Knockout Workout by Mia St. John

Apr 26, 10

Read from March 24 to April 26, 2010

There really could have printed three books out of this one. I would love to see more along the lines of an auto-biography. Mia also had a lot to say about changing one's life and way of thinking. More like a self-help book. Of course there was also a lot about working out. I was already familiar with most of the individual moves she shared (if not all of them), but I really liked how she had a section on putting those moves together to get certain results. I would've like to have seen more combinations. I think that's what I struggle with the most-- putting them together in a way that I get the most benefit out my work out. My greatest criticism though, was in regards to the quality of the pics. They were black and white and grainy. Furthermore, they were placed in such a way that it was sometimes confusing as to which move followed the first. I assuming budgeting had a lot to do with the quality of the pics. Overall, I am glad I won this as a "preview" and would be happy to lend it to any of my local "friends."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Knockout Workout.

04/06/2010 page 48
20.0% "Interesting background story on Mia. This reads more like a self-help book or possible biography than a workout manual. Enjoying it though."