Patel Aditi's Reviews > These Happy Golden Years

These Happy Golden Years by Laura Ingalls Wilder

U_50x66
Mar 12, 10

Read in February, 2010

one of my favorite charecter was laura. she remind me onemof my family friend who is alike to laura.
laura was so kind with his family.she always think about other peole not for her. she was not selfish but she was very helpful.she understood his father financial condition and she helped his father.she did job as a teacher eventhough she has to leave from home because his sister mary was studied in college.she helped mary for study.also she take care about his mom housework.when she went to her first school , she was teach students who were older than you.
one of my family friend situation is same as laura. he always helped peolpe eventhough he has not money. like he got money and hepled people. he did not care about his children but he gave his money for his brother children education. he always work hard. he did not do anything for him or his family. he is strugling too much right now because of lack of money.in our culture many man not women spend their whole life for outside people and specially for poor people.they always consider about help people as well as you can. my husband nature is so kind too. their situation is alike with laura and only one different was laura was girl and my examples were boys.

6. i did not like mrs.Brewster.
she was not like friendly. she thinks that she was smart than other. i know many people who thinks they are smart than other but inside they are not smart just their behavior like "oh"i am clever , i know everythings. i think mrs. Brewster nature like same as those people. when laura fisr time came to her house,she did not response well so that time laura know unerstand, how she has to stay here without friends and family with strange people.she was miserable but she need money to keep mary in college for the blind.she had big support from almanzo.he took her every friday from strange famly.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read These Happy Golden Years.